Tax Rebate for Sport Coaches and Trainers
Are you an amateur or a professional sports coach or trainer? Typically, sport coaches and trainers don’t realise they can also qualify for a tax rebate for many reasons. As with professional athletes and sportsmen, they can claim tax relief for a variety of legitimate expenses, going back 4 years!
If they are not already fully reimbursed by their employer, sport coaches and trainers can claim tax relief for many expenses:
- The purchase of specialised clothing or equipment i.e. Kit; Trainers; Football boots; etc.
- Washing and upkeep of specialist clothing and uniforms necessary to your activity
- Mileage costs incurred when using your own vehicle to travel to temporary workplaces i.e. Visiting multiple sites, like grounds, schools; clubs; etc.
- Mileage costs incurred when travelling to games or competitions
- Telephone and internet costs associated with your occupation
- Membership fees and subscriptions
Straightforward pricing: Sport Coaches Tax Rebate
- either 20% of the refund value or £90* for rebates under £450