Landlord/Property Tax Return Services
The tax return deadlines applicable for each tax year are as follows:
2018-2019: 31st January 2020 for online filing and settlement of any tax due.
2019-2020: 31st October 2020 for paper return; 31st January 2021 for online return and settlement of any tax due.
Using TaxRefundPro means:
- We submit your mandatory Landlord Tax Return
- We understand which allowances and expenses apply to your case
- We ensure Non-Resident Landlord Scheme members get their tax back
- We protect you against late submission penalties (as long as you’re not already late!)
- We act as your tax agent, especially useful if you’re not resident in the UK
- We keep you updated every step of the way
- We offer reduced rates for partners and joint owners
- We operate nationwide and overseas
- Easy! All our communications are by telephone, online or by post
Renting a property out in the UK?
If you want to avoid penalties from HMRC and maximise your chances of a tax rebate JUST CALL 0203 137 5773 for a FREE assessment.
Our Fees: Landlord Tax Returns
- Landlords not registered under the NRL Scheme: £99*
- Landlords registered under the NRL Scheme 20% of the value of your tax refund subject to a minimum fee of £99*
- Additional tax return for Spouse/Partner: If your spouse/partner needs to fill in a tax return too because your property is in joint names, we will only charge an additional £49* if their income details are identical to yours
* All fees are subject to VAT if applicable to your country of residence. All fees are per tax return.