Due to a fire breakout in the office on Sunday night (29th November 2021), all electrical power to the office has been cut off, which means emails cannot be responded to in time. Whilst current assessment is being conducted by the fire brigade and insurance companies, no time frame has been scheduled for secure repairs completion. Until then, we will have no access to all emails. We will respond to all emails as soon as we regain access to the office.
Thanking you for your patience.
Try our Tax Rebate Calculator
See how much tax you could be due back!
Claiming Your Tax Back – Tax Refunds & Tax Rebates
TaxRefundPro specialise in helping UK taxpayers get income tax refunds.
We know first hand that claiming tax back can prove a complicated and frustrating process if you decide to take on Mr Taxman on your own – Dealing with confusing forms; Supplying the right info in the correct format; Being put on hold when ringing HMRC… to name but a few of the common issues you may encounter.
Don’t worry, we can help! Some of the people we help are…
- Employed taxpayers wanting to claim a tax rebate for work-related expenses like petrol/fuel, mileage, etc.
- CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) workers
- Overseas workers in secondment in the UK (like I.T. professionals or other professions)
- Employed mechanics & auto technicians wanting to claim tax relief for work tools & other equipment
- Landlords and property owners wishing to submit a tax return, get a basic book keeping service & free advice
- Self employed tradesmen & women wishing to submit a tax return, get a basic book-keeping service & free advice
All you need to do is return a completed Tax Rebate Claim Pack to us… and we take care of the rest on your behalf.
Our simple three-step process
Get in touch
Fill out our online form or give us a call. We just need some basic information like your employment history.
Get an estimate
We'll give you an estimate on how much you might be due, and let you know how we can help you get it all back.
We will apply for your refund and do all the legwork with chasing up HMRC on the status of your application.