Income Tax Refund Services

0203 137 5773
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Call today for free advice

What do I need to do to claim a tax rebate?

Simply complete a claim pack and return it to us free of charge. You can either download one directly from our website or contact us to request one.
The claim pack contains various forms that we need in order to claim back your overpaid tax, including a signed authorisation to act on your behalf. Simply fill in each form as accurately as possible, sign and date them where indicated, enclose any P45 and P60 that you have and return everything to us free of charge in the freepost envelope provided (freepost only applies if you live in the UK).
If for some reason you cannot supply a particular document, contact us for some guidance as this may affect your claim (but not always).