0203 137 5773
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Call today for free advice

Sports Tax Rebate

Can I claim a mileage tax rebate for commuting to and from work if I'm employed?

It depends if your commute relates to a "permanent" or "temporary workplace". The UK tax office does not accept mileage tax rebates from employees if your claim only relates to commuting to and from a permanent workplace i.e. the place of work you need to attend in order to perform your work duties. This is regardless how far or expensive your commute may be. The reason is you accepted to take on that employment "as is". However, you may be entitled to claim mileage tax relief if you commute to a temporary workplace.
Read the definition of permanent and temporary workplace here.

Tax Refunds in 3 easy steps!

step 1 claiming tax back

1. Contact Us

Provide us with some basic information (employment history; P60; P45).

step 2 for tax refund

2. Estimate Refund

We estimate how much refund you may be due and liaise with you.

step 3 for tax rebate

3. Receive Payment

We submit and chase your claim with HMRC until you get your money.