0203 137 5773
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Call today for free advice

Sports Tax Rebate

Can I reclaim all my taxes when leaving the UK?

Not automatically. If you were charged income tax in the same tax year that you left the UK, the chances are that you could be due a tax refund. The value of a tax refund depends on your earnings and how much tax you paid in that period.
Whenever you apply for an income tax refund, you effectively reclaim the part of income tax that you have overpaid in the tax year in question (you are currently allowed to claim back overpaid tax going back 4 tax years). In some cases, it is possible that all the income tax that you paid in the tax year when you left the UK could be due back to you; in other cases the refund value will only represent a portion of the tax you paid.

Tax Refunds in 3 easy steps!

step 1 claiming tax back

1. Contact Us

Provide us with some basic information (employment history; P60; P45).

step 2 for tax refund

2. Estimate Refund

We estimate how much refund you may be due and liaise with you.

step 3 for tax rebate

3. Receive Payment

We submit and chase your claim with HMRC until you get your money.