Sports Tax Rebate
Are you a semi-pro or professional athlete? Many professional and semi-pro sports people CAN qualify for a tax rebate by claiming tax relief for legitimate expenses going back 4 years. Amazingly, few are aware of that fact!
So far, we have helped scores of sportsmen, sportswomen and athletes from various disciplines receive substantial tax rebates, some of them worth several tens of thousands of pounds.
This is a highly specialist area but fortunately help is at hand thanks to TaxRefundPro's successful Sports Tax Rebate services! Whatever your discipline, whether you are a footballer, a rugby player, an athlete, a semi-pro or a seasoned professional, we can help you!
Legitimate sports expenses may include:
- Travel expenses and subsistence to away games or from home base to competition venues
- Travel to home games (if you're on loan)
- Travel expenses to training grounds
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Cost of purchasing kit, specialised clothing & equipment and upkeep
- Publicity and promotional costs
- Coaching costs, including hiring and insuring of training venues and specialised equipment
- Costs incurred while attending sporting events for the purpose of your profession as an athlete
- And many more...!
"I can't thank TaxRefundPro enough for their wonderful help and reliability with the way they handled my claim. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to friends and family."
Lewis Young, Professional footballer, February 2015
I couldn't be any happier with the service tax refund pro and Linda gave me. Made my whole tax situation much clearer and more manageable. I would recommend them to anyone.
Matt Harrold, Professional footballer, March 2015
Great, friendly, efficient service from Linda at TaxRefundPro. Very grateful for all of her help, I would highly recommend them.
Conor Henderson, Professional footballer, March 2015
Straightforward pricing: Sports Tax Rebate
- either 20% of the refund value or £90* for rebates under £450