Tax Rebate Services
Under current HMRC guidelines, you can actually claim back any amount that you have overpaid in the last 4 years. So don't delay to get this checked or you could be missing out on a tax rebate.
- Frequently changed jobs in the last 4 years
- Claimed Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA) between jobs
- Claimed Employment Support Allowance (ESA) between jobs
- Never handed in your P45 to your new employer
- Worked for multiple employment agencies in the last 4 years
- Earned less than £9,440 in the 2013-14 tax year and still paid income tax
- Seen a BR tax code on your payslip and never received a tax refund
- Stopped working part way through the year and not claimed benefits
- Been paid for work in the UK and moved abroad after 5th April 2010
- Been a student working during holidays and still paid income tax
If one or several of the points above apply to you, then
DOWNLOAD A FREE CLAIM PACK TODAY - JUST FILL IN THE FORM ABOVE
or call us on 0203 137 5773 and you could be on your way to claiming your tax back.