Income Tax Refund Services

0203 137 5773
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Call today for free advice

PAYE Tax Rebate / Tax Refund

Tax Rebate Services

Under current HMRC guidelines, you can actually claim back any amount that you have overpaid in the last 4 years. So don't delay to get this checked or you could be missing out on a tax rebate.

happy workers get a tax rebate

You could get a tax rebate if you have:

  • Frequently changed jobs in the last 4 years
  • Claimed Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA) between jobs
  • Claimed Employment Support Allowance (ESA) between jobs
  • Never handed in your P45 to your new employer
  • Worked for multiple employment agencies in the last 4 years
  • Earned less than £9,440 in the 2013-14 tax year and still paid income tax
  • Seen a BR tax code on your payslip and never received a tax refund
  • Stopped working part way through the year and not claimed benefits
  • Been paid for work in the UK and moved abroad after 5th April 2010
  • Been a student working during holidays and still paid income tax

    Download Free Claim Pack

  1. Please fill in your First Name.  
    Please enter your Last Name. 
    You must provide an email address. 
    Please enter your Home or Work phone number. 

If one or several of the points above apply to you, then
or call us on 0203 137 5773 and you could be on your way to claiming your tax back.

Tax Refunds in 3 easy steps!

step 1 claiming tax back

1. Contact Us

Provide us with some basic information (employment history; P60; P45).

step 2 for tax refund

2. Estimate Refund

We estimate how much refund you may be due and liaise with you.

step 3 for tax rebate

3. Receive Payment

We submit and chase your claim with HMRC until you get your money.


Why you should use TaxRefundPro

  • No Refund No Fee No risk! If you don't get any money back, then we don't charge you a fee. You have nothing to lose but everything to gain.
  • Cheapest Rates We won't be beaten on price with our super competitive fees and our PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE.
  • Free Advice We'll assess your claim for free, it won't cost you a penny to find out if you're owed pounds!
  • Expertise Real experienced tax consultants, no call centres, just professional expertise.
  • Honest & Ethical Straight talking, accurate advice with no jargon. We will tell you exactly what you can and can't claim within HMRC rules.
  • 1