Income Tax Refund Services

0203 137 5773
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Call today for free advice

Frequently Asked Questions About Tax Rebates

What is a Statement of Earnings?

A Statement of Earnings stipulates your Gross Pay and the tax you paid as at the date of leaving a particular employment. It can be requested if you have lost a P45 and require your year-to-date earnings details; if you need notification for year-end returns; if you don't have a P60 or cannot print one off because you don't have access to a computer or a printer.
. You can obtain a Statement Of Earnings from any current or an ex-employer. Alternatively, we can chase it up for you if you give us the authority to do so on your behalf. Contact us so we can advise you.

Why you should use TaxRefundPro

  • No Refund No Fee No risk! If you don't get any money back, then we don't charge you a fee. You have nothing to lose but everything to gain.
  • Cheapest Rates We won't be beaten on price with our super competitive fees and our PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE.
  • Free Advice We'll assess your claim for free, it won't cost you a penny to find out if you're owed pounds!
  • Expertise Real experienced tax consultants, no call centres, just professional expertise.
  • Honest & Ethical Straight talking, accurate advice with no jargon. We will tell you exactly what you can and can't claim within HMRC rules.
  • 1