landlord tax allowance

Most landlords would already be aware of the ‘Wear & tear allowance’ for furnished lettings, but many are still confused about what it covers. According to HMRC, it refers to “the provision by the owner of plant or machinery, including furniture, for use in a residential property”. Because these items do not qualify for capital allowance, a deduction may be available for a wear and tear allowance.

Our simple three-step process


Step 1

Get in touch

Fill out our online form or give us a call. We just need some basic information like your employment history.

Step 2

Get an estimate

We'll give you an estimate on how much you might be due, and let you know how we can help you get it all back.

Step 3

Get paid

We will apply for your refund and do all the legwork with chasing up HMRC on the status of your application.