Income Tax Refund Services

0203 137 5773
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Call today for free advice

TaxRefundPro - Tax Rebate Blog

Not automatically. If you were charged income tax in the same tax year that you left the UK, the chances are that you could be due a tax refund. The value of a tax refund depends on your earnings and how much tax you paid in that period.
Whenever you apply for an income tax refund, you effectively reclaim the part of income tax that you have overpaid in the tax year in question (you are currently allowed to claim back overpaid tax going back 4 tax years). In some cases, it is possible that all the income tax that you paid in the tax year when you left the UK could be due back to you; in other cases the refund value will only represent a portion of the tax you paid.

  • No Refund No Fee No risk! If you don't get any money back, then we don't charge you a fee. You have nothing to lose but everything to gain.
  • Cheapest Rates We won't be beaten on price with our super competitive fees and our PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE.
  • Free Advice We'll assess your claim for free, it won't cost you a penny to find out if you're owed pounds!
  • Expertise Real experienced tax consultants, no call centres, just professional expertise.
  • Honest & Ethical Straight talking, accurate advice with no jargon. We will tell you exactly what you can and can't claim within HMRC rules.
  • 1