Why do I need to send you original documents like P45 or P60?

This is because HMRC insists to see original documents. When HMRC has finished processing your claim at their end they will normally return the original documents to your last known address.

If you cannot supply originals, your claim may be delayed; in some cases, it could even be invalidated. If you are missing a P60, HMRC may accept accept a statement of earnings as a subsitute. If you are missing a P45 from a particular employer, HMRC may accept the last payslip, but this is entirely at their discretion.

Want to know more?

If you think any of these examples apply to you then call our tax consultants now for free advice or fill in our application form for a free tax rebate application pack

Our simple three-step process


Step 1

Get in touch

Fill out our online form or give us a call. We just need some basic information like your employment history.

Step 2

Get an estimate

We'll give you an estimate on how much you might be due, and let you know how we can help you get it all back.

Step 3

Get paid

We will apply for your refund and do all the legwork with chasing up HMRC on the status of your application.