What is a Statement of Earnings?

A Statement of Earnings stipulates your Gross Pay and the tax you paid as at the date of leaving a particular employment. It can be requested if you have lost a P45 and require your year-to-date earnings details; if you need notification for year-end returns; if you don’t have a P60 or cannot print one off because you don’t have access to a computer or a printer.

You can obtain a Statement Of Earnings from any current or an ex-employer. Alternatively, we can chase it up for you if you give us the authority to do so on your behalf.

Want to know more?

If you need further information then call our tax consultants now on 0203 137 5773 for free consultation and advice on how we can help with your tax affairs.

Our simple three-step process


Step 1

Get in touch

Fill out our online form or give us a call. We just need some basic information like your employment history.

Step 2

Get an estimate

We'll give you an estimate on how much you might be due, and let you know how we can help you get it all back.

Step 3

Get paid

We will apply for your refund and do all the legwork with chasing up HMRC on the status of your application.