I’m on work secondment in the UK, how can I claim my UK tax back?

You MUST complete a tax return. If you’ve already registered with HMRC and have been issued a Unique Tax Reference (UTR) number, you must submit a tax return within HMRC’s deadlines, otherwise you could be imposed stiff financial penalties for not complying.

If you’ve already left the UK and did not register with HMRC (you were never issued a UTR number), you have 4 years to submit a tax return in order to get your tax back (after which time you will lose your entitlement for a tax rebate for good). TaxRefundPro specialise in helping secondees get their UK tax back. Contact our experts so we can advise you regarding Secondment tax returns and Secondment tax rebates.

Want to know more?

If you need further information then call our tax consultants now on 0203 137 5773 for free consultation and advice on how we can help with your tax affairs.

Our simple three-step process


Step 1

Get in touch

Fill out our online form or give us a call. We just need some basic information like your employment history.

Step 2

Get an estimate

We'll give you an estimate on how much you might be due, and let you know how we can help you get it all back.

Step 3

Get paid

We will apply for your refund and do all the legwork with chasing up HMRC on the status of your application.