Tax Rebate Calculator

If you frequently changed employers since April 2015, or if you frequently changed addresses, then you could have been put on the wrong tax code at some point, resulting in your paying too much income tax. This is because HMRC may be unclear about your tax liability in a particular tax year.

It’s important to remember that we are able to look back at the last 4 years of tax paid, if you’re unsure about how to use the tool then please do contact us and ask for some free tax rebate advice.

  • Please select which tax year you want to check. A tax year runs from April 6th to April 5th of the following year
  • What was your gross pay for that year? Please include the total income from all employment and from any Jobseekers Allowance / Employment Support Allowance received.
  • Please enter a number greater than or equal to 0.
    How much tax did you pay in that year?

Want to know more?

If you think any of these examples apply to you then call our tax consultants now for free advice or fill in our application form for a free tax rebate application pack

Our simple three-step process


Step 1

Get in touch

Fill out our online form or give us a call. We just need some basic information like your employment history.

Step 2

Get an estimate

We'll give you an estimate on how much you might be due, and let you know how we can help you get it all back.

Step 3

Get paid

We will apply for your refund and do all the legwork with chasing up HMRC on the status of your application.