PAYE Tax Rebate

Under current HMRC guidelines, you can actually claim back any amount that you have overpaid in the last 4 years. So don't delay to get this checked or you could be missing out on a tax rebate.

Tax Rebate Services

You could get a tax rebate if you have:

  • Frequently changed jobs in the last 4 years
  • Claimed Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA) between jobs
  • Claimed Employment Support Allowance (ESA) between jobs
  • Never handed in your P45 to your new employer
  • Worked for multiple employment agencies in the last 4 years
  • Earned less than £12,500 in the 2019-20 tax year and still paid income tax
  • Seen a BR tax code on your payslip and never received a tax refund
  • Stopped working part way through the year and not claimed benefits
  • Been paid for work in the UK and moved abroad after 5th April 2019
  • Been a student working during holidays and still paid income tax

If one or several of the points above apply to you, then call us on 0203 137 5773 and you could be on your way to claiming your tax back.

Want to know more?

If you think any of these examples apply to you then call our tax consultants now for free advice or fill in our application form for a free tax rebate application pack

Our simple three-step process


Step 1

Get in touch

Fill out our online form or give us a call. We just need some basic information like your employment history.

Step 2

Get an estimate

We'll give you an estimate on how much you might be due, and let you know how we can help you get it all back.

Step 3

Get paid

We will apply for your refund and do all the legwork with chasing up HMRC on the status of your application.