NHS & Healthcare Tax Rebate

Under current HMRC guidelines, you can actually claim back any amount that you have overpaid in the last 4 years. So don't delay to get this checked or you could be missing out on a tax rebate..

NHS & Healthcare Tax Rebate Services

Typically, NHS workers including Carers; HCS’s; Nurses; Doctors; etc. could be entitled to a tax refund in the last 4 years if you:

  • Used your own vehicle for your job and did not get fully reimbursed by your employer
  • Frequently changed jobs or worked for multiple employment agencies
  • Are a foreign national who came to work in the UK and returned to your home country after 5th April 2020
  • Relocated overseas
  • See a BR tax code on your payslip and never received a tax refund


If any of the above applies to you, then Call us on 0203 137 5773 and you could be on your way to claiming your tax back. We partner with HealthStaffDiscounts.co.uk. If you are a member, apply through them to get a 10% discount!

Want to know more?

If you think any of these examples apply to you then call our tax consultants now for free advice or fill in our application form for a free tax rebate application pack

Our simple three-step process


Step 1

Get in touch

Fill out our online form or give us a call. We just need some basic information like your employment history.

Step 2

Get an estimate

We'll give you an estimate on how much you might be due, and let you know how we can help you get it all back.

Step 3

Get paid

We will apply for your refund and do all the legwork with chasing up HMRC on the status of your application.