Income Tax Refund Services

0203 137 5773
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Call today for free advice

Claiming Your Tax Back - Tax Refunds & Tax Rebates

Here at TaxRefundPro we specialise in income tax refunds, claiming tax back can be complicated and frustrating. Being asked for information you might not have anymore or don't know where to get, not knowing what you can and can't claim or when and how to do it. Don't worry, help is at hand.
Some of the areas we can help are:

  • Getting a tax rebate for people who are employed
  • Claiming work related expenses for people who are employed
  • Claiming petrol, mileage and fuel expenses for people who are employed
  • Filing tax returns and claiming expenses for people involved registered as a CIS worker (Construction Industry Scheme)
  • Claiming tool/equipment expenses for mechanics, I.T professionals and other professions
  • Submitting tax returns for landlords and property owners including expenses to reduce your tax liability
  • Submitting tax returns for people who are self employed including a basic book keeping service & expenses advice

Try our Tax Rebate Calculator and see how much tax you could be due back!

Who can claim their tax back?

  • Who
  • Why
  • How
  • When

Who can claim tax back?

1 in 3 people overpay income tax every year, are you one of them? In short almost anyone can claim any overpaid tax back that they paid in the last 4 tax years. You may be due a tax refund without realising it if you:

  • Had multiple employments within the same tax year
  • Are CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) registered
  • Are employed but have to incur work related expenses necessary for you to do your job (tools;mileage;exam fees and subscriptions; etc.) and your employer does not reimburse you at all, or fully
  • Paid income tax but left the UK after 5th April 2009
  • Are paying income tax now but are moving overseas this current tax year

Call us today or fill in our online application form and we will tell you if you have a valid claim or not. If you do, we'll make sure you get back exactly what you're due.

Read More


Because your personal circumstances have an impact on your tax situation and the amount of tax you pay. You may change jobs frequently, you may work for multiple employment agencies, you may have become CIS registered, you may have to pay for your own tools or use your vehicle without getting reimbursed by your employer, you may be leaving the UK or you have already left... the list goes on! One thing is certain, if you've overpaid tax, we'll help you get it back!

Read More


Simply fill in our online application form or ring us so we can establish if you have a valid claim or not. If you do, we'll send you one of our easy claim packs for you to complete and post back to us using our freepost envelope. We'll estimate your refund value, liaise back with you and submit your claim to HMRC. All you have to do at that point is wait for your refund...

Read More


You can only claim back the overpaid tax you paid going back 4 years i.e. from 6th April 2009. If you delay your claim, you may lose the right to claim what's rightfully yours! From receiving your claim pack back from you, we will process your claim & submit it to HMRC within 48 hours. HMRC will generally take 4-6 weeks to process your claim at their end. We will of course liaise with you every step of the way until you receive your refund.

Read More

Call us today or fill in our online application form and we will tell you if you have a valid claim or not. If you do, we'll make sure you get back the tax you're due.

Latest Tax Blog Posts

  • Default
  • Title
  • Date
  • Random
load more hold SHIFT key to load all load all